Recipe: Lemon Coconut High Pie
Posted on March 14, 2016
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 8 tablespoons of butter and/or infused coconut oil, melted*
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, squeezed
*Adjust your butter to infused coconut oil ratio to control the potency of your pie.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix with a spoon or whisk until blended.
- Greased and lightly floured pie plate (8-9 inches).
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Refrigerate overnight for best results.