Spooky & Stoned: Caramelized Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups of raw whole pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Preheat your oven to 300 degrees
Bake seeds at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Once the seeds are baked and ready, it’s time to caramelize them. Heat the cannabis olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir in the pumpkin seeds and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Cook until the sugar is coated on the seeds, about 2 to 3 minutes.
NOTE: These are dangerously tasty, don’t forget that they are infused!
For less potent pumpkin seeds, substitute some of your cannabis olive oil for traditional olive oil.