Spooky & Stoned: Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies
October 22, 2015
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup infused coconut oil or butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup solid packed pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Preheat Your Oven To 300 degrees
In a large bowl, cream the butter, cannabis oil and brown sugar until smooth.
Beat in the two eggs and vanilla extract.
Add pumpkin puree. Stir until well blended.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
Stir dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
Mix in the white chocolate chips and pecans.
Grease cookie sheet(s). Arrange your dough how you please on your cookie sheet(s).
Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
Ice and enjoy! CAUTION: Start low and go slow! Learn how a bite will affect you before you eat the entire plate!