High for the Holidays: Stoner Stars
- 1/2 cup of infused coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup green decorator sugar
- Rolling pin
- 3-4 inch star cookie cutter
- 1-2 inch star cookie cutter
Refrigerate dough for 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease multiple baking seeks.
Sprinkle flour on wax paper and roll out the refrigerated dough. Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
Sprinkle green sugar on the stars with cut-out centers. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the bottom is golden
Don’t forget they are infused! Start low and go slow.
Click here to learn how to make Potent Pinwheels