A DAY IN THE SWEET LIFE: JOINT ROLLER
Our employees wear many hats– and not just literally. The newly legal cannabis industry creates jobs and work activities that most people in the country and the world just cannot comprehend. Our new blog series “A Day in the Sweet Life” highlights these offbeat jobs and tasks that our employees do each day.
We sat down with Evan at Sweet Leaf Evans to get an insider’s look at what it is like to roll joints for a living (or at least occasionally for work).
- How sticky does this job get?
We wear gloves! Gotta keep it sanitary.
- If you could give one fierce piece of advice for rolling joints– what would it be?
Not too tight!
- What’s your favorite paper to roll with?
Raws– hands down.
- What is your favorite strain for rolling (and smelling) at work?
Hong Kong Star
- How much cannabis do you fit into one joint?
1.2 grams depending on the person who is rolling it
- How many joints do you roll in one sitting?
200 per day
Next time you come in, try one of our fierce pre-rolls. We carry a sweet variety of strain-specific options!